Friday, December 13, 2013

To new beginnings!!

Big changes are happening on my little blog and Shelly & I are super happy to announce them!

Shelly has decided to move her Book Reviews to her own blog, as she is now posting these great video's on YouTube and needed more space!!  I am totally excited for her and totally support her successful growth!!  I'm going to miss her here… but, luckily I'll get to see her more now that she's has all those cool videos! (I wish I had an inch of her techy-ness!!)  You can now find her at Shelly's Book Shelves and I'm going to keep a button on my blog for you all to find her easily as well!

I am also starting a new project, as a local Sewing Studio Teacher at Studio 64!  I think most people know that I love bullshitting and sewing my day's away, so this should be a very good move for me!  Plus, I get to work with my friends and I'll have WAY more bitchin stuff to show you all!  

In my reprieve from blogging this past year, I've gotten a smidge addicted to Instagram… so, if you're ever feeling like you need a "Heather" fix, you can find me here mostly! hahaha!!  However, I thought I'd show you all a few things I've been up too lately!  I and I do plan on being MUCH more involved in my blog again!!  :D








AND… I totally updated my blog look!  I'm so completely obsessed with GOLD right now!!  MUST have everything GOLD!!!  Mmmmm…. Gold!!!   LOL  I mean, how can a girl not love gold??  Clearly, I'm just as crazy-pants as ever, but whateves!  ;)

Here's to 2014 and great new beginnings to everyone, especially my wonderful friend Shelly!!  

XXxxx, H

3 comments:

  1. Excited to see what is to come! Wanted to say I am not a huge fan of gold, but that pile of fabric you have there might change my mine. I can not wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are really so creative. your blogs are so interesting. i really enjoy to reading your blogs. God Bless.

    Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm good with gold. I have "the kiss" waiting yo be framed and the Hubs isn't into it, but I am. Really like the black and gold dots.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS